Are you tired of doing skin treatments for glowing skin? Are the treatments giving desired results for a prolonged time? If you are one of many people who have unsuccessfully tried different methods to get glowing skin, you are in the right place.
Yoga is one of the most preferred and effective ways to get smooth and glowing skin. From celebrities to sportspersons to beauty experts, all have embraced Yoga as the to-do thing for overall skin luminance. Yoga has proven to be an excellent way for a better mind, body and skin. Yogasanas improves blood circulation, improving the supply of oxygen and nutrients to your skin.
A daily yoga routine can significantly improve the texture and glow of your skin. Let us look at a few yoga asanas to get started with a basic yoga routine.
- Pranayama is the first set of exercises performed when following a yoga routine. Pranayama is all about slow and deep breathing. The intentional slow and deep breath serves our lungs with more oxygen and giving them adequate time to absorb oxygen. In turn, the oxygen level of our blood becomes higher and helps rejuvenate skin.
- Matsyasana is posing like a Fish. In Matsyasana you stretch the upper part of your body, improving the airflow to your lungs. It also strengthens your neck and shoulders.
- Halasana, is the Plough Pose and this also improves your blood circulation, working in the same way as Matsyasana. Halasana helps clean the digestive tract by flushing out toxins.
- Trikonasana is the Triangle Pose. It helps increase blood flow in the whole body. Trikonasana also helps strengthen your leg muscles.
- Simhasana is the lion pose: In Simhasana, you roar like a lion, thus stretching your facial muscles. It increases the blood circulation in the face and helps improve the elasticity of your skin.
A 10-15 minute yoga routine goes a long way improving the quality of your skin and body. We’d love to hear your experiences in the comments box.